[Gluster-users] Reducing a volume

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Mon Feb 13 18:32:33 UTC 2012

On Monday 13 February 2012 10:12:13 John Mark Walker wrote:
> [...]

Yes, as implied in the post - I'd be happy to.

> Have you tried out any of the new QA builds to test?

I'm running 3.3b1 and will be upgrading to the 3.3b2 later this week
if there are no other disasters taking precedence..  If there's a
place to get more recent versions, I'll try those as well.

Best,
Harry
--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, OIT, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  Google Voice Multiplexer: (949) 478-4487