[Gluster-users] cannot remove export domain

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Mon Dec 3 17:25:08 UTC 2012

Last week I created an export domain on a NFS share, and today i want to disconnect it and discontinue using it.  When i try i get errors that "failed to deactivate storage domain EXPORTS (data center production).  This, after i rebooted the ovirt management server this morning (FC17).

Can someone give me some ideas on where to begin troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.