[Gluster-users] Ownership changed to root

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Sun Aug 26 19:01:20 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 03:50:16PM +0200, Stephan von Krawczynski wrote:
> I'd like to point you to "[Gluster-devel] Specific bug question" dated few
> days ago, where I describe a trivial situation when owner changes on a brick
> can occur, asking if someone can point me to a patch for that.

I guess this is
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gluster-devel/2012-08/msg00130.html
?

This could be helpful but as far as I can see a lot of important information
is missing: e.g.  what glusterfs version you are using, what operating
system and kernel version, what underlying filesystem is used for the
bricks.  Is the volume mounted on a separate client machine, or on one of
the brick servers?  "gluster volume info" would be useful too.

Regards,

Brian.