[Gluster-users] Query for web GUI for gluster configuration

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Fri Aug 24 09:08:02 UTC 2012

It's only "far from good" for certain use cases, not all. I'm actually
quite pleased that GlusterFS emphasizes C & P over A and none of my
users complain ( I use raw images for 14 kvm vms on one of my GlusterFS
volumes ). Those VMs mount GlusterFS volumes for their application data.
Very little is done on the raw image.

Not everybody that uses virtualization is going to be marketing those
VMs to 3rd parties that expect it to pretend to be an isolated system.