[Gluster-users] Feodra 17 GlusterFS 3.3 and Firefox

Yannik Lieblinger yannik at lieblinger.de
Sun Aug 19 13:22:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have used GlusterFS for now about 12 months and I am really happy with it. But now I have a problem with it.

Here are my system details:

Clients: Fedora 17 with Gnome-Shell and GlusterFS 3.3 / home directories shared over GlusterFS
Server: Debian Squeeze with GlusterFS 3.3

I shared our home directories over GlusterFS and all worked like a charm, really better than NFS. No freezes no lags.

So far so good. After I had updated my Fedora-System(Packages see in the attachments), I allways get a disconnect when Firefox load a page(log see in the attachments).

It would be really nice If someone had an idea or I would be really therefore be thankful If you can tell me which packages from the update can be start a problem like this.

For the first I will downgrade all updated packages.

Hope to hearing from you in the near future.

--
Best regards

Yannik Lieblinger