[Gluster-users] Bricks suggestions

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Mon Apr 30 08:56:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:53:42AM +0200, Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
>    So,  do you suggest to use a RAID10 on each server?

In my opinion (and let me make it clear, I'm a pretty new user myself too),
for me that's the lowest risk option and the easiest for day-to-day
management.

However it doesn't give me resilience against server failure, unless I have
a distributed volume across two servers, which with RAID10 as well means
each block is written to 4 separate disks.