[Gluster-users] Performance issues with striped volume over Infiniband

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Sat Apr 21 18:09:49 UTC 2012

try 'ifstat' to see traffic on all interfaces simultaneously:

501 $ ifstat
       eth2                ib1
 KB/s in  KB/s out   KB/s in  KB/s out
    0.80      0.70      0.00      0.00
    0.19      0.15      0.00      0.00
    0.07      0.15      0.00      0.00

pkg ifstat in debian/ubuntu.

hjm

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, OIT, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  Google Voice Multiplexer: (949) 478-4487