[Gluster-users] Performance issues with striped volume over Infiniband

Ionescu, A. a.ionescu at student.vu.nl
Sat Apr 21 09:45:10 UTC 2012

Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion. I had the same intuition as you, but then I used "iptraf" and saw no eth0 traffic associated with I/O on the Gluster volume. (the tool doesn't show the ib0 interface, unfortunately). node01 and node02 are entered into /etc/hosts, they resolve to the ipoib addresses and are pingable.

I will try increasing the number of threads and applying the patch Bryan suggested.

Thanks,
Adrian