[Gluster-users] GlusterFS + Virtual Machine

fc lists fclists at pr-z.info
Sun Apr 8 12:30:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

may i ask what kind of setup you have for the gluster and what kind of
performances you get?

I just started testing glusterfs out, my performances are not really inline
for something like VM storage backend , most probably my fault.

Just curious to know from someone currently using it.

Also, how bad is the "block" issue on 3.2.x?
I went straight for 3.3beta2 being just a test.

thanks
FC