[Gluster-users] GlusterFS performance with small files.

David Whiteman davew at supanet.net.uk
Wed Apr 4 11:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Changing to mbox is not really an option, we are
stuck with MailDir format.

All current cluster filesystems I've read into seem to have problems
with small files.

I guess the only alternative seems to be a DRBD setup, but this would
limit me to 2 nodes only and was the reason I was looking into GlusterFS.

Anyone know of any alternatives to GlusterFS that offer similar
performance (with very small files) to NFS?

Thanks