[Gluster-users] Separating reads and writes for performance benefit

Haris Zukanovic haris.zukanovic74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:13:49 UTC 2012

Francisics,
Your english is perfect :)
As is your solution. Thank you.

The mount with bind works flawlessly.
I just need to put the brick somewhere and forget about it.. because it
will still be writable ofcourse..
The mount is good because it is a separated path which can be given to
an application for reading with good performance while the gluster mount
can be given to it for writes.

kind regards
Haris

Haris Zukanovic