[Gluster-users] Glusterfs and FS-Cache

RDP rdp.com at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 03:29:15 UTC 2011

Already saw a nice feedback on this very problem "
http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2011-May/007496.html". I dont
know how I missed that.

Anyway any alternatives to what the FS-cache can do but with  GlusterFS
native client will be great, especially when one needs to work with large
number of small files.

regards