[Gluster-users] gluster rebalance taking three months

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Fri Oct 21 07:12:39 UTC 2011

Thanks for the logs.

This is due to another issue of 'gfid mismatches', which causes the some
locking deadlock in replicate, which will make each request to fix-layout
take 30mins (in your case i see frame timeout is set to very low value of
30, which is why you see it many times in 5mins), which explains the
slowness of whole operation.

Please plan to upgrade to 3.2.4 version, which has most of the fixes related
to gfid mismatch issues.

Regards,
Amar