[Gluster-users] Optimal XFS formatting?

Robert Krig robert at bitcaster.de
Thu Oct 20 15:10:49 UTC 2011

Oh wait, I misread your previous post. If I understand correctly, the
actual files that will be read are actually multi-gigabyte VM images.

I wonder how well XFS would perform in such a case, since I guess it
wouldn't directly have to do a ton of directory lookups and such, but
instead seek inside a continous file.