[Gluster-users] ACL

Thai. Ngo Bao thainb at vng.com.vn
Wed Oct 19 10:46:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am testing gluster 3.2.4 with ACL on small linux cluster:

1.       All exports (bricks) mounted with –o acl option

2.       All the glusterfs clients mounted with –o acl option

Acl works perfectly when clients mount under normal users but it will not work if clients mount under root user.  What am I missing? How can we force clients to mount under normal user rather than root user?

Thanks,
~Thai