[Gluster-users] Directory listings not working

Khawaja Shams kshams at usc.edu
Thu Oct 6 18:17:45 UTC 2011

Hi,
  To clarify, we are not intentionally using a nightly build. We downloaded
the src from here:
http://download.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/

After installing from the source, we get the version specified in the email
above. Is this incorrect? Where should we be downloading the stable build
from? Thanks!

Regards,
Khawaja