[Gluster-users] ZFS + Linux + Glusterfs for a production ready 100+ TB NAS on cloud

Tristan Ball tristanb at pronto.com.au
Mon Oct 3 01:48:47 UTC 2011

I'm curious as to what ZFS options you're finding necessary to tune for what kind of applications? Are you willing to share? :-)

Thanks,
        Tristan

Tristan Ball - Hosted Services Manager VIC
Pronto Hosted Services
20 Lakeside Drive, Burwood East, VIC 3151
Phone: +61 3 9887 7770 | Email: tristanb at pronto.com.au
Mobile: +61 408 397 473

For PHS helpdesk support, please email phs at pronto.com.au
For urgent after hours support phone: 1800 622 556