[Gluster-users] Scaling Gluster

Anthony J. Biacco abiacco at formatdynamics.com
Mon May 23 16:15:59 UTC 2011

I don't expect and haven't made many volume changes, so the maintenance involved transferring files every so often versus maintenance of another puzzle piece that can fail is a no brainer for me.
But I'm sure many others have more complicated and ever changing setups than me.

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.
P: 303-228-7327