[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Thu May 19 14:24:54 UTC 2011

Jeff,

I certainly agree with your characterization of the issues with Gluster, and how they are handled by the company. The recent thread from
Anand was reassuring, and I'm optimistic that they will be able to execute as promised.

I really like this product, and I can only imagine the unbelievable complexity of developing this product, and trying to test all of the regressions and as many edge cases as can be discovered from the mailing list as well as brainstorming.

I have other questions, but I'll start a new thread since they are not really pertinent to this thread.

Oh, and BTW - I'm flattered to be characterized as a "community leader". It's much better than my self applied moniker "almost certainly clueless tinkerer" :-)

James