[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Justice London jlondon at lawinfo.com
Wed May 18 19:49:12 UTC 2011

Whoops, and forgot the threads edit for the brick instance config:

volume <volname>-io-threads
    type performance/io-threads
    option thread-count 64
    subvolumes <volname>-locks
end-volume

Justice London
Systems Administrator

phone 800-397-3743 ext. 7005
fax 760-510-0299
web www.lawinfo.com
e-mail jlondon at lawinfo.com

PLEASE NOTE: This message, including any attachments, may include
privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or use
of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete it from your system.