[Gluster-users] gluster 3.2.0 - totally broken?

Anthony J. Biacco abiacco at formatdynamics.com
Wed May 18 16:56:06 UTC 2011

I'm using it in real-world production, lot of small files (apache
webroot mounts mostly). I've seen a bunch of split-brain and self-heal
failing when I first did the switch. After I removed and recreated the
dirs it seemed to be fine for about a week now; yeah not long, I know.

I 2nd the notion that it'd be nice to see a list of what files/dirs
gluster thinks is out of sync or can't heal. Right now you gotta go
diving into the logs.

I'm actually thinking of downgrading to 3.1.3 from 3.2.0. Wonder if I'd
have any ill-effects on the volume with a simple rpm downgrade and
daemon restart.

-Tony

Manager, IT Operations

Format Dynamics, Inc.