[Gluster-users] Problem with distribute translator.

sonali.gupta sonali.gupta at 99acres.com
Wed May 18 11:26:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am a newbie at GlusterFs.

I have a scenario of two machines, machine 1(client1 and server1) and
machine 2(server2).
I have client configuration file as having two bricks as server1 and
server2.

I have added the distribute translator to the client configuration file.
On seeing the disk usage it gives the correct output, but while putting
the data is does not distribute.
It sends all the data on machine 1 instead of sending the data to
machine1 and 2 both.

I am using Glusterfs2.0.9 for fedora 12

Please help, I am unable to track any issue.

Regards,
Sonali.

DISCLAIMER
This email is intended only for the person or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is confidential and privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or any other use of the said information by person or entities other than intended recipient is unauthorized and prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and contact the sender.