[Gluster-users] Best practice to stop the Gluster CLIENT process?

Whit Blauvelt whit.gluster at transpect.com
Fri May 6 17:44:00 UTC 2011

Martin,

Would it work to just umount the share that the client is working through?
That is, if you have

 mount -t glusterfs localhost:/blah /mnt/blah

then

 umount /mnt/blah

should get the client out of your way, right? Doesn't take it out of the
process list, but it should be concerned with your ext4 volume after that,
that I can see.

Whit