[Gluster-users] How to use gluster for WAN/Data Center replication

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:00:53 UTC 2011

Thanks for the info! I am assuming it's a manual process to remove
nodes from the DNS?

If I am not wrong I think load balancing by default occurs for native
gfs client that you are using. Initial mount is required only to read
volfile.

How do you ensure that a copy of file in one site definitely is saved
on other site as well?