[Gluster-users] v3.1 gluster peer status crashes debian Xen DomU

Jacco Beije jacco at redproc.com
Thu Jan 27 08:40:20 UTC 2011

Anand Avati <anand.avati at ...> writes:

> That does not seem to be the complete call trace. Can you post the complete
> trace? This seems like a kernel bug strangely triggered by gluster
>
> Avati

Sorry for my late response, correct about trace, only had a visual dump and
could not scroll back. After that had a go at crash kernel but that turned out
not exactly trivial in the xenserver/pv setup.

Long story short, I updated xenserver to 5.6.1, rolled out new debian 6.0  64
bit vms with squeeze rc1, installed glusterfs 3.1.2 (deb packages) and now it
works ok!

Jacco