[Gluster-users] Outages serverl times a day

Alex Sanderson alex at greenshifteurope.com
Tue Jan 25 08:06:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

With GlusterFS 2 we experienced many problems with similar high load.
One of the contributors was updatedb which runs at least once per day
and scans all filenames on most mounted filesystems by default on some
linuxes.  I would imagine that with metadata caching this would be less
of a problem.

Sorry I don't have any real help.

Alex