[Gluster-users] 4 node replica 2 crash

rickytato rickytato rickytato at r2consulting.it
Wed Jan 12 14:44:25 UTC 2011

Some other info:
S.O. Ubuntu 10.10 64bit
GlusterFS compiled from source

Client and server are the same machine; the machine are simple webserver
with Nginx + PHP-FPM and only one directory for static contents are exported
by GlusterFS; the PHP core are only local.

The server are 2 NIC 1GBit in bonding.

Other?

The very strange problem is that only after about 4 hours to add new node
Nginx stop to response.

Any suggestions?

rr