[Gluster-users] Invalid argument on delete with GlusterFS 3.1.1 client

Lana Deere lana.deere at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:28:54 UTC 2011

I have seen this same problem but have not been able to find a
workaround other than to delete the file from the server directly.  I
was not able to figure out a way to reproduce the symptom reliably,
but in my case I suspect it was related to heavy concurrent access.
Does that seem plausible in light of your access patterns?

.. Lana (lana.deere at gmail.com)