[Gluster-users] rdma.so file not found

Joerg Blank j.blank at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jan 3 17:15:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Apparently the .deb file doesn't provide any rdma.so file:
>
> $ dpkg -c glusterfs_3.1.1-1_amd64.deb  | grep rdma
> $
> Do you have any clue about what's happening?

I had the same experience while installing glusterfs. The deb file does
indeed not contain the rdma module. I had to recompile/repackage to get
a working version.

Regards,

Jörg Blank

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt