[Gluster-users] cluster.min-free-disk separate for each brick

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Wed Aug 17 06:34:55 UTC 2011

> My question is, is there a way to set cluster.min-free-disk per brick
> instead setting it for the entire volume or any other way to work around
> this problem ?

As of now, there are only two ways one can use 'min-free-disk'. It is either
with % (default is 10%), or with size, (in KB/MB/GB/TB). With size option,
you can have a hardbound on min-free-disk which will be constant on all the
bricks regardless of its size. We don't have a per brick min-free-disk
option yet.

Regards,
Amar