[Gluster-users] "fd not open on any subvolume" causes root ownership

Pranith Kumar K pranithk at gluster.com
Fri Aug 5 13:17:40 UTC 2011

hi Dan,
      We tried reproducing it in our local setup but the user
ownership/permissions are not changing when this situation is hit, there
must be some other reason why this would have happened. Could you let us
know what all operations were going on before it went into this situation.

     Ignore this log, it is a misleading log that will be removed in the
future releases.

Pranith