[Gluster-users] Performance

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:48:22 UTC 2011

I am not sure how valid this performance url is

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Guide_to_Optimizing_GlusterFS

Does it make sense to separate out the journal and create mkfs -I 256?

Also, if I already have a file system on a different partition can I
still use it to store journal from other partition without corrupting
the file system?