[Gluster-users] Change First Server and Upgrade Procedure Help

Michael Nguyen michael.nguyen.jr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:37:31 UTC 2010

  Dear all Gluster Storage Platform,

I'm newbie with Gluster, and have built a test system with 5 node
Gluster Storage Platform (GSP 3.0.5), and I have two questions that I
couldn't find in FAQ Page:

1./ Is there a procedure to change the "Fisrt Node" to another Server
(For example, we just purchased a new stronger server and want it to
become and take over the First Node, so how do I do it?)
2./ Is there a procedure to upgrade system when have a new version
release (I see GSP seems base on Fedora Core 11, so I wondering about
easy method to upgrade system).

Tks you very much