[Gluster-users] Shared web hosting with GlusterFS and inotify

Emile Heitor emile.heitor at nbs-system.com
Wed Sep 15 15:49:52 UTC 2010

On 09/15/2010 05:20 PM, Pablo Godel wrote:
> I also ran into this problem trying to share the document root with two
> servers. It would be great to find a solution.
>
> Emile, is your inotify approach working?
Well, from now on, it seems to behave exactly as it should, but we're
now on the process to stress it and find out whether or not there's an
invisible issue that could compromise this approach. That's also why i'm
sharing this with you all :)

If there's no apparent problem, the best thing would be to hack a bit
into inotifywait so we implement file operations directly.

I'll let you know how things are going.

Emile Heitor, Responsable d'Exploitation
---
www.nbs-system.com, 140 Bd Haussmann, 75008 Paris
Tel: 01.58.56.60.80 / Fax: 01.58.56.60.81