[Gluster-users] Doubts about Gluster skills

Christian Anthon anthon at genome.ku.dk
Thu Sep 9 18:45:30 UTC 2010

I think you should be able to do the following:

a) set up two volumes on each server: primary and backup

b) make three replicate volumes
   rep1: primary1 backup2
   rep2: primary2 backup3
   rep3: primary3 backup1

c) make a distribution of the three replicates:
   dist: rep1 rep2 rep3

Glusterfs probably won't report the right free space unless you have
separate partitions for the primary and backup volumes.

Christian.