[Gluster-users] Permission Denied when copying from one gluster 3.1 volume to another 3.1 volume

John Lao jlao at cloud9analytics.com
Thu Oct 28 22:40:39 UTC 2010

Yes the perms are set correctly. I blew away the directory that root created so that is not an issue.

What's puzzling is I can create files in both volumes, but get permission denied when copying from one volume to another.

Regards,

John Lao

Luis <lec at luiscerezo.org> wrote:

Are your perms set for the storage bricks? What about a subdirectory created as root from the gluster mount? Youll have to chmod that dir of course .