[Gluster-users] rdma problems with glusterfs 3.1.0

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Thu Oct 28 19:05:03 UTC 2010

Michael -
I would suggest OFED 1.5.1, we have seen problems with Gluster on earlier versions of OFED that have been resolved completely by 1.5.1. We have also seen problems with OFED packages on RHEL and CentOS, I would suggest you download directly from http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/ofed-1.5.1/ , even if your disti has OFED 1.5.1 pre-packaged.

Thanks,
Craig

-->
Craig Carl