[Gluster-users] NFS export issue with GlusterFS 3.1

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Oct 27 03:49:36 UTC 2010

Hi Craig:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Craig Carl <craig at gluster.com> wrote:

>    You should be using the GA release of Gluster 3.1, it includes our NFS
> translator.

Yes, I'm using 3.1 GA already.

> The download is here -
> http://download.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.1/LATEST/
> Documentation is here -
> http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page

Could you please post a direct link on how to setup the native NFS
server for say a replicated volume?  I wasn't able to find it in the
Wiki.

> Note: Gluster has not been tested on CentOS releases earlier than 5.1, use
> at your own risk.

Understood.  However, GlusterFS NFS Beta was working fine in my
environment until the merge back to the 3.1 tree, so I was hoping that
perhaps this could be easily fixed.

Did you want me to file a bug even though it is for an "unsupported" system?

Thanks,

Bernard