[Gluster-users] Problem in replication on Gluster 3.1

Samuel Hassine sam at as.ht
Sun Oct 24 09:03:03 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have just upgraded from Gluster 3.0 to Gluster 3.1 with a simple
configuration : 2 nodes with replication between them.

I have now many problems during replication and files lookup like :

on /com/******/speedcoolandfun/administrator/templates/khepri/images/toolbar/icon-32-upload.png
[2010-10-24 09:53:48.724063] I [afr-common.c:662:afr_lookup_done]
dns-replicate-0: entries are missing in lookup

And many many errors of permission denied/resource temporary unavailble
etc...

Somebody can help me or has the same problem?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.
Sam