[Gluster-users] autofs problem

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Oct 22 20:34:10 UTC 2010

Luis -
I know we got you an answer offine but I still wanted to post this for users list -

users -fstype=glusterfs :/etc/autofs_dfd/users-fuse.vol
tps -fstype=glusterfs :/etc/autofs_dfd/tps-fuse.vol

The ones above follow our 3.0.x syntax which are still honored.

users -fstype=glusterfs sdffs33:/users

This is our new 3.1 syntax that we now support. This is probably a
slightly cleaner approach since it follows traditional NFS syntax but
for Gluster native client mounts.