[Gluster-users] Update on Gluster 3.1.0 Product GA

Renee Beckloff renee at gluster.com
Fri Oct 22 20:33:28 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone-

First, thanks to you all for always providing the feedback we need to
continue to grow the functionality and stability of our storage platform
and file system.  Due to some unforeseen issues that were not produced
during beta, we have decided to pull our current release of Gluster
Storage Platform (v3.1.0) for approximately 15 days while we fix a couple
of issues and send the final product through a rigorous process
internally.  We will advise the community when this release is available.

FileSystem continues to show increased performance over earlier versions.
While we are aware of some known issues in the product we encourage you to
continue working with it, and pushing it to the limit.   We are updating
the release notes with a more complete list of known issues and will
remove them as the issues are resolved.

We will keep the community updated on the releases and fixes as we make
them available.  Again, thank you all for your support and work here and
elsewhere with Gluster.

Renee

Renee M. Beckloff, CISSP

Director, Services and Support