[Gluster-users] caching.

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Oct 22 11:23:33 UTC 2010

Daniel -
An idea and questions -

1. Are you fsync()'ing the directories after you create them? Could you try that?
2. Are you sure you are only accessing Gluster via the Gluster mountpoint?
3. What version of Gluster?
4. What OS, version and file system are you using?
5. How many storage servers, what is your distribution model? (Replicate, pure distribute?)
6. How are you mounting Gluster? How many clients?
7. Can we get the exact error your script is getting?
8. Can you send the Gluster error log from one of the affected storage servers?

Thanks,

Craig

-->
Craig Carl