[Gluster-users] caching.

Daniel Goolsby danielgoolsby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:28:10 UTC 2010

I seem to have some kind of caching issue.  I have a process that will
create hundreds of directories, then immediately spawn a parallel process
across multiple nodes.  The job ends of failing because some of the nodes
cannot see the directories that the first process created.  If I wait a few
minutes then start the parallel process, it will succeed, which makes me
believe some of the nodes just don't see the directories yet.

Is there a way to disable caching (or if someone knows of something else I
could check, I'd appreciate)?

I saw there was an "option cache-timeout"  but didn't get any better results
setting that to 0.

Thoughts?

--
--daniel