[Gluster-users] autofs problem

Luis E. Cerezo lec at luiscerezo.org
Thu Oct 21 01:23:39 UTC 2010

Hi Craig,

what I am asking is how do you define which gluster volume to mount? do we need to distribute the gluster volume file? I'd like to use the fetch from server feature. if there are more than just one monster volume, how does it know which volume to mount? This seems to have changed in 3.1.

  351  mount -t glusterfs houfs35:/tps /glusterfsClient/tps/
  352  mount -t glusterfs houfs35:/users /glusterfsClient/users

glusterfs#houfs35:/tps on /glusterfsClient/tps type fuse (rw,allow_other,default_permissions,max_read=131072)
glusterfs#houfs35:/users on /glusterfsClient/users type fuse (rw,allow_other,default_permissions,max_read=131072)
[root at houfs33 ~]#

-luis