[Gluster-users] hanging "df" (3.1, infiniband)

Lana Deere lana.deere at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:57:26 UTC 2010

I don't seem to have a glusterfs.vol, though I have a glusterd.vol and
a few others:

/etc/glusterd/vols/RaidData/RaidData.storage3.data.vol
/etc/glusterd/vols/RaidData/RaidData.storage2.data.vol
/etc/glusterd/vols/RaidData/RaidData.storage0.data.vol
/etc/glusterd/vols/RaidData/RaidData.storage1.data.vol
/etc/glusterd/vols/RaidData/RaidData-fuse.vol
/etc/glusterd/nfs/nfs-server.vol
/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol

I tried
  glusterfs --debug -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol /mnt/RaidData
but instead of printing ongoing messages like I expected, it printed
some stuff and exited immediately.  Did I guess correctly about which
.vol file to use?

.. Lana (lana.deere at gmail.com)