[Gluster-users] hanging "df" (3.1, infiniband)

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Tue Oct 19 20:00:27 UTC 2010

Lana -
Can you try to mount locally on one of the servers, if that works please make sure that iptables is turned off on the client or that you have these chains in your firewall config -

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.1:_Installing_GlusterFS_on_Red_Hat_Package_Manager_%28RPM%29_Distributions

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Senior Systems Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/