[Gluster-users] Gluster client 32bit

Deadpan110 deadpan110 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:40:10 UTC 2010

My home testing environment I also use XenServer (again, Citrix - with
a Centos minimalistic core OS) - even though the Dom0 is 64bit, in any
Xen setup (maybe even for other virtuali[s\z]ation solutions),
performance is better using 32bit VM's (DomU).

My production environment comprises of Xen virtual machines (not
XenServer, but still Xen), scattered around a remote datacenter.

I too will be sharing my experiences as GlusterFS offers exactly what
I need and would like to deploy.

Martin