[Gluster-users] Gluster client 32bit

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Nov 16 07:56:47 UTC 2010

Hi Christian:

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:34 AM, Christian Fischer
<christian.fischer at easterngraphics.com> wrote:

> No statement from the developers about usability of glusterfs client on 32bit
> systems. But this was probably discussed in earlier threads.

I believe the official comment is that Gluster is not going to support
32-bit systems.  However, it doesn't mean that the community cannot
support it.  If we find bugs and can code up patches, we should still
file a bug and submit the patches and hopefully they will be checked
into the official repository.

Cheers,

Bernard