[Gluster-users] Asymmetrical storage capacity on Glusterfs bricks

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Mon Nov 15 20:55:06 UTC 2010

Has anybody tried asymmetrical storage capacity on Glusterfs bricks?

For example, I have my 6 servers configured as mirrored and distributed.

Could I add storage to just one mirror pair and make it part of the backend storage for just those servers?

I thought I read about this somewhere before on the list, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

James Burnash, Unix Engineering

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY Knight Capital Group may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications. http://www.knight.com