[Gluster-users] Gluster client 32bit

Deadpan110 deadpan110 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 04:48:50 UTC 2010

I am unsure if that is related to the issue I had and unfortunately my
32bit test nodes (VM's) are not running 3.1.0 at this moment in time
so I am unable to re-test and get accurate results.

I will be testing 3.1.1 when it appears next week though and this time
around I will be extensively testing and watching for any relation to
problems that might be encountered by the officially supported 64bit
crowd.

Martin